Your web content is one of the reasons why people come and stay on your web pages. Designs and site architecture are a plus, and they make a good impression on your visitors, but when your website can’t provide the content that people look for in a web page, they will leave. Online users need a reason to keep coming back to your website that is why it is essential that your web contents have the qualities of enticing your visitors to return to the site again and again.
So here are five contents your website should have:
1. SEO-friendly content – search engines look for keywords and search phrases in your website to know what your page is all about. Writing SEO content is not a simple task, but if no one can find your page, then even relevant materials are useless. Always choose right keywords to incorporate when writing your website contents. But remember not to overdo the use of these keywords since there are best practice rules to be followed when using them.
2. Informative content – your visitors want to know what your site offers. When you give information to your audience, give them something unique and worth staying at your site.
3. Brief and concise information – give your online visitors something that is straight to the point. Your audience won’t stay around the website for very long to look for the information they need. Display the information clearly and the message efficiently and make sure to sustain the readers information. Your website should be easy to understand but remember not to bore or confuse your online visitors.
4. Provide an engaging content – make it interactive through a video, audio or images. Build a connection with your online visitor and provide them with that lasting impression.
5. Updated content – this does not mean that you have to make an unnecessary postings on your website. Always maintain good content for your website for example, you can add blogs and fresh articles regularly to your website to get noticed. I recommend a regular posting schedule for consistency.